Nadine Rodriguez (they/them) is a queer, non-binary Cuban-American writer and photographer born and raised in Miami, Florida currently based in Marquette, Michigan. They are an MFA candidate for Fiction and a Graduate Assistant at Northern Michigan University, a Fiction Editor for Passages North, and a co-editor for Sinister Wisdom, a multicultural lesbian literary and art journal.
They have had work published by Queerlings, 34 Orchard, The New Gothic Review, and Lesley Magazine. They can be found on Twitter
If they aren’t working on some type of story or zine, they can be found binging true crime podcasts or crying about fictional characters.
◆ ◆ ◆
Exhibited & Published Work:
Queerlings Magazine - Issue 3
- Short story, melocotón, published.
34 Orchard - Issue 3 Spring 2021
- Short story, A Lively Place, published.
The Dollhouse Magazine - Issue 3 Winter 2020
- Photographic body of work, The Horror of Our Love, featured.
The New Gothic Review - Issue 2 Fall 2020
- Short story, Plumage, published.
F*EMS - Issue 17 Fall 2020
- Photographs from the series letras a un amor featured.
Sinister Wisdom Croning Project - Summer 2020
- Reflection on Sinister Wisdom issues 10-12 published.
Lesley Magazine - Fall 2019
- Excerpt from short story, Coming to Be, published.
QINFOLK Festival - Summer 2019
- Selected artist, exhibition of zine: The Anatomies of Our Mother's Children.
Tiny Seed Literary Journal - Spring 2019
Home Exhibition — Summer 2018
- Photograph, A la media noche, curated as part of the collection Home, exhibited at the SE Center of Photography, juried by Aline Smithson.