Nadine Rodriguez (they/them) is a queer, non-binary Cuban-American writer and photographer born and raised in Miami, Florida currently based in Marquette, Michigan.
They are an MFA candidate for Fiction and a Graduate Assistant at Northern Michigan University, an Associate Fiction Reader for Passages North, and a co-editor for Sinister Wisdom, a multicultural lesbian literary and art journal.
You can find them writing essays about trauma, queerness and gender in horror, fantasy and anime/manga.
◆ ◆ ◆
Exhibited & Published Work:
34 Orchard Issue 3 - Spring 2021
- Short story, A Lively Place, published.
The Dollhouse Magazine Issue 3 - Winter 2020
- Photographic body of work, The Horror of Our Love, featured.
The New Gothic Review - Issue 2 Fall 2020
- Short story, Plumage, published.
F*EMS - Issue 17 Fall 2020
- Photographs from the series letras a un amor featured.
Sinister Wisdom Croning Project - Summer 2020
- Reflection on Sinister Wisdom issues 10-12 published.
Lesley Magazine - Fall 2019
- Excerpt from short story, Coming to Be, published.
QINFOLK Festival - Summer 2019
- Selected artist, exhibition of zine: The Anatomies of Our Mother's Children.
Tiny Seed Literary Journal - Spring 2019
Home Exhibition — Summer 2018
- Photograph, A la media noche, curated as part of the collection Home, exhibited at the SE Center of Photography, juried by Aline Smithson.